Administration Assistant, Fixed term (1 Year)
We are looking for a conscientious, enthusiastic, organised person to provide administration support to our team in Cambridge.
The person applying for this role should be a flexible, self-motivated individual who is comfortable working under their own initiative. They will ideally have a positive and practical approach with good communication skills.
• Liaise with our investment director, coordinating travel and submitting all expenses.
• Responsible for other expense submissions including: collating receipts, submitting and ensuring approvals are in place for our leadership team.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for individuals including visa applications, flights and hotels and maintain reporting on travel costs.
• General administrative tasks including emails, correspondence.
• Management of company credit cards submissions for leadership team.
• Ordering of office equipment for the teams including approvals.
• Ensuring policies are up to date on our document management system.
• Prioritise and coordinate work in close collaboration with the team.
• Supporting the UK Office Manager with adhoc projects and coordinating various events.
• Regular travel to London will be required.
• Assist with ad hoc HR projects as and when required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good Administration skills
• Good Microsoft office skills
• Previous experience in an administration role/personal assistant role.
• Solid Maths & English.
Register & Apply For This Job