We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised technical leader to drive the development of hardware and software projects at Samsung Cambridge. The Project Manager will work closely with our teams in Bangalore, Denmark and Korea to deliver world class Wi-Fi and Bluetooth subsystems for Samsung’s mobile phone and tablet computer platforms.
The successful applicant will hold a good technical degree and be able to demonstrate a breadth of experience in managing cross functional technical teams.
• Driving projects from specification to production
• Working with technical leads to plan and coordinate development activity
• Setting and evaluating project KPIs
• Keeping managers and developers across the organisation informed
• Good degree in a technical subject (Mathematics, Electronics, Computing)
• Insight, judgement and the ability to lead teams to solve technical problems
• Proven experience in managing engineering projects
• Excellent communications skills
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Experience in the mobile handset or semiconductor business
• Project management qualification or MBA
Register & Apply For This Job